Tablet / Controller Return and Replacement Process
Call or email the Wikipad Support Team to discuss the status of your unit(s) and the nature of the return/replacement.
The Support Team will work with you to answer any questions or resolve any functionality issue that has kept the unit(s) from working as designed.
Once it is determined that your Wikipad Tablet, Controller or both the Tablet and Controller are eligible for replacement please follow the below process for replacement of the unit(s).
You may call the Wikipad Support Team to process your return at 888-997-4544.
- Provide the following information to the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- First and Last Name
- Contact Phone
- Shipping Address
- Reason for return
There are two (2) choices for the shipping process when replacing:
1. We will email you a pre-paid label to send back the unit(s). When we receive the returned unit(s) we will send a new unit(s) to you.
2. We do a "cross-ship" where we ship you a new unit(s) ASAP. You will still need to send in the replaced unit(s) with the pre-paid shipping label provided. This option requires we get your credit card information.
We won't charge your Credit Card as long as we get back the original unit(s) within 30 days.
Option 1: Nothing else for you to do! The Wikipad Support Team will process your return and you will receive 2 emails:
- Email confirming your replacement return was processed and instructions on how to send the unit(s) back to the return center.
- Email with the pre-paid label and instructions on how ship.
Option 2: We will need you to provide your Credit Card information:
- Call the Support Team at the above number to provide you Credit Card information.
- Once we have pre-authorized your Credit Card we will ship you a new unit(s) ASAP.
- You will receive three (3) emails:
1. Email confirming your replacement return was processed and instructions on how to send the unit(s) back to the return center.
2. Email with the pre-paid label and instructions on how ship.
3. Credit Card Authorization email. This email will provide authorization for Wikipad to charge your Credit Card if the replaced unit(s) are not received in the 30 day time frame.
The Wikipad Support Team will track your return and provide you updates throughout the return process!