- With the controller connected, open the game you wish to map.
- Tap the bottom of the screen to show the Controller Assistant (Wikipad logo) and press this.
- Once read, un-check ‘show help’ box in bottom left corner, then exit the instruction screen by tapping ‘X’ in the top right corner. The Controller Assistant will then be displayed
- Drag the icon for the physical control you wish to use to the location on the screen where the virtual command sits.
- When selecting a thumbstick, move the left or right stick to select. Likewise, press the relevant button on the controller to select.
- To exit and return to game, press the Controller Assistant icon again.
- To clear mapping, select ‘clear all mapping’ from the Controller Assistant menu
Please see the instructional video in our 'Gallery' page to help!